South by Southwest Festival is this week in Austin, TX. Although I have too much work to attend this year, there are a number of confirmed sessions for SXSW Interactive that I would definitely attend if I was present.There are a number of interesting technology topics and demonstrations ranging from security/privacy, drones, virtual reality and bionics. The year for me is starting off with enterprise companies embracing mobile UX/UI and a willingness to entertain usability suggestions. Below are a few sessions that I would definitely attend in the hopes of finding the next tidbit that will help me continue to deliver innovation solutions for other companies.
- Magical UX and the Internet of Things
- Mobile: how to Build Beyond the Phone
- Prototyping Tools and Techniques for UX Designers
- Engineering the future of awesome on ANY device
- Being the Wireframe: UX Leadership Secrets
- DesignOps Skunkwords: Shoes for the Cobbler’s Kids
- Web vs. Mobile: The Continuous Delivery Difference